Department of Health & Social Care
- Guidance for those who provide unpaid care to friends or family
- Young carers and young adult carers: providing care during coronavirus
- Dementia United have gathered a wide range of resources relating to COVID-19 on their website
- Our mental website has a wide range of mental health and wellbeing resources for older people and carers
Caring for someone who is deaf or hearing impaired?
- On Demand Remote BSL Interpreting Service The Deaf Health Charity, SignHealth and online interpreting company InterpreterNow, have together launched ‘BSLHealthAccess’ which enables the provision of immediate, on demand access to British Sign Language (BSL) interpreters for communication with Deaf people in health settings free of charge during the current Coronavirus situation.